Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. Hello! My name is Anne Phung Nguyen. A Vietnamese American entrepreneur who lives with her amazing partner JP at Orange County California. Henry is a very happy and lucky father. Many people are familiar with me via my Instagram account @annephung, where I post my daily life: the highs the lows and everything between. When I was 1 and a half years old My family and I moved to America. If it weren't for the hard work of my parents, I may not exist today to share my life with the world. So that they could give their children a chance at a more successful future, I focused on achieving success and put in the effort in order to reach it. I believed my future would unfold a certain way: graduate from university, be offered an employment opportunity in the corporate world, then marry and begin a family. It was my idea of what it would take to be successful. However, life was not so keen on my thoughts. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that it difficult to accept my job. Although the salary and status were good but I did not feel that it fulfilled me. Instead I felt that I was just wasting my time. I possessed a love of working out and I enjoyed getting out and about with friends. when I was navigating the new direction in my life. I found my calling in personal training. My business started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success in the year 2021. Few Asian women work in the fashion industry. To lead in my industry and to offer quality coaching, to assist others in achieving better health and happiness through creating a lifestyle tailored to their specific needs and help them achieve their targets. Additionally, I would like others to be empowered to achieve their goals and accomplish whatever they want throughout their lives. My career was beginning to grow, I was struck by the most devastating loss of my life: my mother's death. In Heaven she now rests after an 8-year battle against the disease known as Scleroderma. But I still carry my Mom with me and dream of her every day. Even if you can't see it at first, life can be a bit elusive in providing us with what we truly need. The loss of my mother affected me greatly and I think she was the one who gave me a second chance at life. She passed away in the morning of Tet/Lunar New Year Day. It was the day she decided to enter her next life. I got my second opportunity to live the life of a fulfilled and happy. As I enter my 30's, I feel alive and aware of the fact like I'm living my life today and not merely existing like the person I was back in my previous. When I tell the story of my life, it is with the intention that people can relate to my thoughts and feelings. To know that they are not alone. It is also a sign of genuine love. Additionally, therapy is necessary and not uncommon. Finally that health is your biggest wealth. I wish you to live the life you want to live and end it without regrets as dying is the only thing promised to us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jazmine Sullivan measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe, and bra size

Beautiful pics of Midori Francis Feet and Legs